Miata Parts

A marketplace for buying and selling
zeitgeist

Miata Parts

Post by zeitgeist » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm

I am clearing out my Miata parts from my Exocet build. If you need something that isn't listed feel free to contact me and I will check to see if I have it. I prefer to sell everything as a package and pick up is highly preferred. All parts came off a 99 Miata from IN in excellent condition and everything worked. Any questions just ask.

Trunk parts including trim, spare cover, carpets etc all trunk stuff except spare and jack/tools.

Interior parts tan including carpet, dash, HVAC controls, Bose stereo system, seats, console, windshield trim parts, driver and pass airbags, glovebox all except gauge cluster, steering column and door panels.

Power steering pump and reservoir

Tan convertible top with glass window, rear defroster, and all related trim installed in 2014 taken out in 2016.

Various trim pieces

Rear swaybar

Radiator, A/C condenser

A lot of trim parts

ABS equipped washer fluid reservoir with pump

If you want everything listed above in Miata parts I have you can take it for $400 OBO

Located in NW Ohio not far from IN and MI borders. Possible meet within reasonable distance.

More pictures and info email me at zeitgeist8 AT gmail DOT com

More at CL ad and pictures https://limaohio.craigslist.org/pts/d/m ... 02943.html

bigsmittyJAS

Re: Miata Parts

Post by bigsmittyJAS » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Any chance you have a tan drivers seat? Also, is the top still available?
Jeff