Looking for recommendations? Have one to give?
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Any WHRRI alum do race car graphics, or have used a company that they would recommend to do graphics on their car? I need numbers, class, and some specific stripes done on my car. Any help is appreciated, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this question.
Thanks in advance!
"Scars are Tattoos with better stories"
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:25 am
- WHRRI Member Number: 1444
- Location: Milford, MI
Sheldon Cooper "Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have spares under the sink."
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am
- WHRRI Member Number: 2648
- Location: Saline/Ann Arbor
Highly recommend BGDS Graphics. Earl is great and does awesome work. He is in the Waterford area.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 am
Eagle Graphics on Airport Rd. did he pace car graphics for my Corvette.