1995 Spec Miata for sale $17,000

A marketplace for buying and selling
Robert Brill

1995 Spec Miata for sale $17,000

Post by Robert Brill »

Spec Mazda Miata SCCA race car. Car is 100% turn-key race ready and needs nothing. Car turns a 1:15… at WH and has podiumed over 100 times. 2017 ITA class champion at Waterford Hills. I ran SM, ITA, and STL for 7 years with this car at WH, Grattan, Gingerman, Mid-Ohio, and Road America. I am selling for the sole reason that I had a recent stroke and won’t pass the physical. The car is in its prime, I am not. Odometer shows 50,XXX miles. Rebuilt title due to the accident that allowed this car to race. No money is owed on car. Engine partial rebuild in 2023 season. New Drago head plus plus plus-done 1/2023. Engine runs and dyno’s clean and perfect. Car has never had an issue that resulted in a DQ or points stripped. Professionally serviced by two local race shops Juan Marchand and Matt Spicuzzi, both are racers and car builders. Never in an accident of any significance that required more than minor adjustments. Body and paint were redone February of 2023. Color is Panther Pink. 8 wheels, 10 partially used Hoosier SM7.5 tires, 4 wheels with Hoosier Rain tires mounted-barely used. Rugged radio communication system, Cool suit system, Brand new Fire suppression system. Cage was completely redone in 2023. Car weighs 2410 crossing the finish line with one gallon of gas in tank. Many new parts recently installed. Belts. Net. Control arms. Brakes. Wheel bearings et., all frequently maintained and all in excellent shape. Interior, exterior, and undercarriage are in very clean shape. Very long history and too much to list. All history and many pics are public on WH and SCCA sites. Also selling my 2023 28’ custom race trailer with about 20 miles on it for $18k and all of my gear if you’re interested. Everything I own is very well kept. Car is located in Davisburg. Robert Brill 248-431-1047
Attachments
miata pic 3.jpg
miata pic 8.jpg
miata pic 7.jpg
miata pic 6.jpg
miata pic 5.jpg
miata pic 4.jpg
miata pic 2.JPG
MIata pic 1.JPG