Cleaning out the garage and want to sell everything Honda in it as one lot. Started racing Honda’s in the late 90’s, have owned a number of them and have accumulated a lot of parts. Have kids and other priorities that have not allowed me to race in a few years. What is left easily fills a two-car garage. To be honest I just want to clear it all out I do not want to part it out piece by piece so do not ask. There is more here than I can remember.
1989 Honda CRX Si – Originally turned into a race car in 1996 from a very clean street car with about 60k miles. Raced in ITA then STL. Car runs well is started, cycled and moved every so often.
o D16a6 Block CRX Si Built For STL
Bored .040 Over
Forged High Compression Pistons & Rings
Stock Rods with ARP Bolts. Balanced Rotating Assembly.
Canton Large Oil Pan and High Flow Oil Pump
One Race on Assembly W/ New Honda Parts
o D16a6 Cylinder Head CRX Si
ISKY Springs & Titanium Retainers
Web Cam W/AEM Gear
Port Matched Intake Manifold
DC 4-2-1 Headers
o L3 CRX Si US Spec 5speed
Quaiffe LSD Differential
4.73 Final Drive
Syncrotech Carbon Syncros
• Fuel System
Stock Fuel Tank
AEM High Flow Rail W/AEM Pressure Regulator
Balanced & Blueprinted Stock Injectors
• Suspension & Brakes
Koni Shortened and Adjustable Shocks W/Eibach Springs
Mugen And Energy Bushings. Spherical Bearing in Spots.
24mm Rear Bar
Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers W/ 11” Front Rotors
11” Rotors with Stock Calipers in Rear
New Honda Joints, Bearings, & Hubs
8 Point Cage Built by Mark McMahon Near Cleveland Ohio to Current SCCA Specs
Full Set Of 6 Autometer Gauges
OMP Seat with Halo W/ Willans Belts
Momo Steering Wheel
In Addition to The Car Above There Is a Large Number of Spare Parts. Below Is Just a Short List of What I See from Quickly Looking:
• Spare Rolling 1990 CRX Si Chassis with Current Cage, Needs Painted or Wrapped
• Body Panels Including Multiple Doors, Hoods, Bumpers and Other Body Parts
• Used D16A6 Engines Also a B16 From A 99 Honda Civic Si Street Car
• Large pile of D16 cylinder heads, cams and parts
• At Least Ten L3 Transmissions in Almost Every Configuration Honda Made Including ZC Ratios. Multiple Final Drive Ratios and Boxes Spare Parts.
• Large Pile of Stock Suspension Parts Including Cross Members, Trailing Arms, Control Arms. Aftermarket Parts Such as Shocks, Springs and Other Parts for Optional Setups.
• Stock Brake Parts
• Radiators And Fuel System Parts
• A Few Boxes of OEM Honda Parts Still in Their Wrappers
$17500 for everything email kraiglitz at hotmail.com for more information. Everything is located in Toledo, Ohio
A marketplace for buying and selling
1 post • Page 1 of 1