Will there be an OTD on April 18th, How to Cancel?

Questions and information about upcoming Open Track Days
DetRedWingsFan

Will there be an OTD on April 18th, How to Cancel?

Post by DetRedWingsFan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:14 am

Given the current situation, will there be an OTD on April 18th?
If we move our registration to a later event, are we going to be charged 10%?
I don't think that would be fair as we are having a hard time getting the parts we need and unlikely that we would be able to have an instructor in the car (we are novices at WHRRI).

Brian
WHRRI Member Number: 1843

Re: Will there be an OTD on April 18th, How to Cancel?

Post by Brian » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Sadly, this was just announced;

Waterford Hills OTD 2020

Open Track Days 1 and 2 (April 18-19) have been cancelled

We will be evaluating future events as this outbreak continues. Our goal is to provide feedback at least two weeks prior to events. These events will have process changes to ensure the safety of our participants and volunteers. We will make sure we clearly communicate those changes as soon as possible.

Existing registrations for these two dates may be used for a full credit towards a future OTD
Simply register for the new event under "OTD Credit" and reference this email. I will take care of transfer of credits.

If you wish to receive a full refund, please cancel your registration for this event. I will be processing refunds daily.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me directly on my cell (248) 701 7258.
This is a volunteer position, I am not able to process anything during working hours of my day job. You may text me at any time. If you wish to speak directly with me, please limit calls to the following days/hours:

Monday - Thursday: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday/Sunday 10:00am to 8:00pm

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Ed Frank
OTD Chief - Waterford Hills
"A nation which makes great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Thucydides, 460 B.C.

DetRedWingsFan

Post by DetRedWingsFan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Thanks, got the email. Hoping for the May 9th OTD. Should have the car really ready by then.

Brian
WHRRI Member Number: 1843

Post by Brian » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:47 pm

OTD 1 is now scheduled for June 14th, so let's hope all things are pretty much back to normal by then!
"A nation which makes great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Thucydides, 460 B.C.