Race Weekend #2 Registration Update

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Race Weekend #2 Registration Update

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

Hello Racers,

I have been spending a lot of time on MotorsportReg.com learning all the details and how to make the system work better for the Registration Team and you Racers. Now that I have the 79 Racers from last race weekend entered into the system, I have something to work with. I can print reports and edit details to be able to generate labels for the TECH SHEETS and I "SHOULD" be able to print out an ENTRANT LIST for next race weekend. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Last Race Weekend was VERY intimidating for me. I somehow survived and none of you stoned me. Thank you !! I learned SO MUCH on how the system works just by doing it. There was no manual for this and the whole TEAM including Timing/Scoring was just thrown into the fire and by golly we did it. I think Timing/Scoring suffered more than we did and next time you see Anne or Franz, be sure to thank them. I will continue to URGE all of the WHRRI Racers to use MotorsportReg.com to register for all remaining WHRRI races. Your credit card only "holds" your spot and you will not be charged until race day when are checked in and YOU say to "charge your card", but Cash and Check are also accepted. On-line Registration is open through 9:45am race day Saturday. Registration WILL BE CLOSED after 9:45am on Saturday. Anyone registering after the cut off will be directed to Timing/Scoring and you will have to fill out the "paper registration form". As always, Sunday Registration will be at The Writt's trailer in the paddock. New for Race #2 will be how we will be handling racers who do not use MotorsportReg. If you are not in the system you will be in another line and will have to be entered manually. I hope to have Andrew's help for this. No reason to slow the line for those who are using MotorsportReg.com. I do have a handful of Racers that did not pay and we let race on the honor system, because we couldn't figure out a few minor details with how they registered, mainly with the Track Pack people. But those issues have been resolved and I will talk to the handful and get payment. I promise next race weekend will be better, faster, and more organized.

Thank you,
Suzy Tice
Registrar

P.S. Figured out why my race car kept overheating. BLOWN HEAD GASKET!!!! Which after trying everything else, is what we figured. The Golf will live to race (and hopefully finish) again :)
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
Bruce Race

Re: Race Weekend #2 Registration Update

Post by Bruce Race »

Nice work Suzy (and team)..........Bruce
Randy
WHRRI Member Number: 2564

Post by Randy »

Great job with registration.

Especially glad that you figured out the overheating issue!!
Randy Shaw
#4, SM, STL & ITS
greendot
WHRRI Member Number: 1444

Post by greendot »

Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.
Sheldon Cooper "Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have spares under the sink."